Advert Ref: RMQ858
Advert Title: Creditors Clerk
Area: La Lucia, Durban
Advert Type: Full-Time
Working Hours: 40 Hours
Time Conditions: Dayshift
Salary: R21,000 – R32,000
Closing Date: 22 September 2023
The Creditors Clerk will be responsible for carrying out accounting and administrative duties such as the processing and payment of vendors’ invoices, reconciliation of statements, following-up on unpaid vendors, obtaining statements and invoices and to provide bookkeeping and clerical support to all financial functions.
SKILLS PROFILE INHERENT REQUIREMENTS
• Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification
• Relevant certificate in Bookkeeping or Finance will be advantageous.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Any accounting system experience.
• Customer service orientated with high working standards
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
• Ensure invoices related to contracts agree to the contract.
• Ensure the correct GL account & vendor account is utilised when processing invoices in Accounts Payable module.
• Ensure that the correct VAT is applied to invoices & Ensure AP batches are posted daily
• Preparation and submission of creditors’ reconciliations (ensure invoices follow sequence).
• Forward remittance advices to suppliers after completion of payment run.
• File all invoices after payment run according to the agreed filing protocols.
• Prepare monthly analysis of the creditors list. Maintain vendor master listing.
• Maintain the contract register, in terms of filing and price updates.
• Process patient refunds in a timely manner.
• Assist with balance sheet recons during the course of the month and the finalisation at month end.
• Assist in preparation of cost/profit centre reports, by maintaining and providing analytical information to the Accountant
• Ensure audit deliverables are maintained according to the standard required by the auditors.
• Ensure the correct cost centre and GL account are used when processing transactions.
Interested Applicants who meet the requirements may apply here on our website or use the email address of La Lucia Hospital HR Manager STELLA VAN ROOY [email@example.com]. Applicants will be conducted shortly, Should you not be contacted in 14 days of your application, Please consider your application unsuccessful and thank you for your interest in our healthcare group.