Advert Ref: RMQ882
Advert Title: Wellness Advisor
Area: La Lucia, Durban
Advert Type: Full-Time
Working Hours: 40 Hours
Time Conditions: Dayshift
Salary: R22,000 - R34,000
Closing Date: 5 May 2023
• To deliver exceptional customer service through in-store hospital visibility and proactivity to customer needs through knowledge and understanding of health and supplements.
• To consult with customers and provide suitable advice on healthcare, nutritional and supplement products.
• To drive healthcare sales in line with targets through promotion of a broad range of brands by cross selling and upselling to increase profitability.
• To drive stock availability in the healthcare aisles through compliance with stock management principles and procedures in order to drive sales.
• To prevent wastage in own area by adhering to stock rotation principles.
• To prevent stock losses by following all risk management policies and principles.
• To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the store in order to create an appealing shopping environment for customers.
• To assist in product merchandising by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures.
• To adhere to all store standard operating procedures.
• To ensure continuity of service by focusing on own development and product knowledge and sharing product information with relief staff.
• Essential: Basic health, fitness and supplements product knowledge
• Essential: Basic knowledge of retail store operations principles (stock management, merchandising, risk management,)
JOB RELATED SKILLS:
• Essential: Good communication and interaction skills
• Essential: Customer and service orientation
• Essential: Selling skills
• Essential: Merchandising skills
• Desirable: Basic computer literacy
• Essential: At least 1 year related experience
• Essential: Experience working with sports nutrition and vitamin related products
• Essential: Selling skills; customer related training
• Essential: Matric
• Desirable: Sports / fitness / nutrition qualification
• Desirable: 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) ; 50% in English and a pass in Life Science
• Relating and Networking
• Persuading and Influencing
• Following Instructions and Procedures
• Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
• Presenting and Communicating Information
• Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
• Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
• Adapting and Responding to Change
• Adhering to Principles and Values
• Planning and Organizing
• Working with People
Interested Applicants who meet the requirements may apply here on our website or use the email address of La Lucia Hospital HR Manager STELLA VAN ROOY [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Applicants will be conducted shortly, Should you not be contacted in 14 days of your application, Please consider your application unsuccessful and thank you for your interest in our healthcare group.